On this site you can regularly monitor all changes related to the protection of personal data.
In company Grajska vrata d.o.o. on our website we respect your privacy and protect your information.
We operate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and from the publication of these rules, as well as with the European Data Protection Law (GDPR).
In line with the GDPR, we wanted each of our users to know and enjoy their rights in this area, as much as possible, to bring them closer and make it easier to edit your preferences, and to edit the text of these terms, making it even easier for reading and understanding, more clearly defined how we work with our partners.
The data controller is Grajska vrata d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the manager)
Forms of cooperation
You can use our services as:
- an unknown user (in this case, with your consent, we will collect our data pages through cookies in order to provide better functionality in user experience, security, the number of users on the site and ensuring the smooth operation of websites)
- demand through contact forms. We use this information only to provide you with feedback on the content you want. Here you can sign up for our newsletter, which means that with your consent, we enter the name, last name in the program to periodically send news. We do not collect any other information about you. However, you can always unsubscribe to our newsletter (the link to unsubscription is in each e-release), and thus delete from our lists.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about our users in text form:
- contact form – identity information: e-mail address, name, surname, company, your message and possible consent to additional information NO / YES
How we get the data
We collect information about you as follows:
- demand through a contact form on web pages
What we do with information about you
- The information sent via the contact form is recorded in the text form in the database and is used exclusively for commercialists to inform you as a customer about the product you want with additional information or offer by phone or e- by e-mail.
If you add consent to additional information, your information is used exclusively to further inform us about our benefits or new products in the field of software or hardware.
Who has access to your personal information
The data is used exclusively for our employees in line with what we have written in the “What we do with information about you”
We do not in any way transfer your information to unauthorized third parties.
Time limits for the retention of personal data
Your personal information will be stored and processed to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of the processing, as long as it is necessary for the completion of the ordered or agreed activities, and then within the limits of the limitation periods for obligations that could arise from the processing of such personal data, when the processing of personal data is necessary in the context of the conclusion or execution of the contract.
We retain information obtained on the basis of consent until canceled.
In cases where the period for keeping personal data is prescribed by law, the information is kept in accordance with the legal regulation.
On our website, we use a security system that provides adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted changes, or misuse of data. We use SSL technology to communicate with the website, which ensures that all information is encrypted.
Only authorized persons (employees with a user name in a password) can access the collected personal data.
The operation of our websites is virtually impossible without our cookies. If you do not want to have your purchases on your computer, remember that keeping your cookies is under the complete control of your browser. By choosing the right options in your browser, you can save queries whenever you limit or disable them, or you can permanently delete your devices at any time.
We provide our users with all the support in the exercise of the rights listed below:
- on this page we fully inform you about how we use your personal information
we are always available to you to exercise your rights to repair.
Deletion of data:
If you have sent a request for contact information, we can delete it at your request.
- If, for example, you are subscribed to notifications, then you can delete yourself by logging off from sending messages on our ad.
At your request, we will provide you with your personal information in electronic form
we will discuss your objections to processing your personal information.
You can apply all other rights by informing us about your request with the recommended letter at the address: Grajska vrata doo, Šmiklavž 3a, 3342 Gornji grad, with the GDPR attribution, where the topic can be one of the rights guaranteed